Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (CON) has approved the appointment of the following as Special Advisers to the governor:
1. Mr. Cyril Dum Wite
2.Engr. Nkem Nweribe
3. Barrister Chris Itamunoala
4. Mrs. Daisy West
5. Sir. Elems Ogbowu
6. Barrister Okiri Aribitonye M.
7. Prince Shedrack Akolokwu
8. Prof. Israel Owate
9. Bishop W. T. Iwor
10. Mr. Anugbum Onuoha
11. Prof. Atuboyebia Obianeme
12. Mr. Isaac Okemiri
Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike also approved the constitution of the State Post-Primary Schools Board as follows:
1. Mr. David Briggs —-Chairman
2. Mr. Evans Ogoloma –Full Time Member
3. Dr. Lloyd Ukwu -Full Time Member
4. Mrs. Victoria Allison —Full Time Member
5. Barrister Hanachor Woko—Full Time Member
6. Mr. Ndubuisi Okere —Part Time Member
7. Mrs. Priscillia Vikue—Part Time Member
8. Dr. Marcus Ideri —Part Time Member
9. Mr. Ignatius Onwuka —Part Time Member
10. Mr. Simeon Hart–Part Time Member
The governor also approved the appointment of Mr. Franklyn Oraye and Mr. Marshall Obuzor as senior special assistants on Social Media.
The swearing in of the Special Advisers and the Post-Primary Schools Board will hold on Tuesday, 10th November, 2015 at the Executive Council Chamber of the Government House, Port Harcourt.
Special Assistant ( Media ) to the Rivers State Governor.
8th November, 2015.