4. Stick a picture of you two together in their bag and write on it “I LOVE YOU” — or the secret password you two have for “I love you,” or your nickname for them, or a reference to a random inside joke they probably had forgotten about but will laugh at now.
5. Seriously just buy them something they’ve been wanting. This works.
6. Write “I’m sorry” somewhere unexpected. Like, on a note on your fridge, on the mirror in lipstick, on your stomach, etc.
6. Bake a big cake or cookie and write “I’m sorry” on it with icing. WHO can remain mad over a giant cookie?
7. Breakfast in bed.
8. A single flower with a nice note. Did you know white violets symbolise “let’s take a chance on happiness”?
9. Order their favorite take-out and bring it to them at work or have it delivered. If they’re still mad at you, just drop the food off and leave. But if they’re over it, stay for a nice little lunch for two!
10. Write a song for them about how sorry you are. The worse it sounds, the better. Leave it on their voicemail or record it and email it to them.