Even though it is normal for women to sport some amount of facial fuzz, many find it annoying. Here are some tips to help you reduce facial hair…
1. Add 30 grams of sugar to some lemon juice in a bowl of water. Mix well and apply it in the direction of the hair growth. Leave this for 15 minutes and rinse. Repeat once a week.
2. The traditional mixture of gram flour, turmeric and curd is said to marginally reduce hair growth. Apply this mixture on your face and rinse it once it dries.
3. A mixture of papaya and turmeric helps contain hair growth, and what’s more, it also exfoliates the skin. Massage the paste on your face for 15 minutes for best results.
4. Potato, a bleaching agent, when mixed with yellow lentil paste makes the hair colour lighter and also helps remove unwanted facial hair. Apply and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing.
5. A banana-oatmeal scrub is simple, yet effective. Apply the paste for about 15 minutes and wash off with water. Repeat this twice a week.