Like giving birth for instance. But, aside that, here’s a compilation of seven things that men are so perfect at, that they can be really annoying. Enjoy!
1. Sexy morning voices: This one is definitely tops the list. Men have such seductive baritones when they wake up in the morning, while we women end up croaking like frogs. Although we are quite sure that the sexy ‘morning voice’ is directly proportional to the sexiness quotient of their normal voices, unofficial research has shown that men with reasonable voices end up with super sexy morning voices as well. Let’s also imagine a George Clooney like face to go with that voice. Sigh.
2. Ability to give comforting hugs: There’s no denying it. Embracing a man is like hugging a life size teddy bear. Only warmer. And human. Not only does everything feel like it will be OK, the world seems so much safer in that embrace. Know what’s even better? The hug comes with a surplus – don’t you just love the way they smell your hair?
3. Their uncanny knack of pissing you off and making you feel good at the same time: Alright, moving on. Only a man can achieve that impossible task of pissing you off and making you feel great at the same time. A classic example would be when a man watching a woman give birth says, “Does it really hurt that bad?” and then looks at your annoyed expression and immediately chirps, “But, I am sure you’ll be brave honey.” Well, at least he’s thinking about having kids with you right?
4. Saying something completely inappropriate and still is charming: This one is a classic. And no, we’re not talking about the cheesy pick up lines that go something along the lines of “do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again.” We’re referring to the smooth talkers here.
5. Ability to eat like a pig and not feel guilty about it: Ever seen a teenage boy wolf down an entire pizza by himself? Or a fully grown man helping himself onto a fourth helping of biryani? Heck, have you ever heard a man say he’s “full”? Maybe they are blessed with excellent metabolism or maybe they are just built that way, they can eat gigantic quantities of food, and still work it off. We envy you for not having to worry about cellulite on your hips and thighs.
6. Their ability to fix things: We’re not just talking about your feelings here ladies, we’re referring to everything from light bulbs and fuse wires to your personal computer and your mobile phone. Can you imagine what would have happened if they thought the ‘chip’ referred to Lays?
7. Gods of gaming: This one is again a given. They can beat women hands down in most videogames (unless we’re talking about something that involves too much pink and needless to say a Barbie). In the words of one very wise man, “Men can destroy women at video games. Destroy!”