Making eye contact is a key gateway for love. Learn ten other interesting and thought provoking things about love and relationships. 10 Lessons from the book. “Love 2.0 How our Supreme Emotion Affects What We Feel, Think, Do & Become”.
1. It Can be Hard to Talk About Love in Scientific Terms
The vision of love that emerges from the latest science requires a radical shift. I learned that I need to ask people to step back from their current views of love long enough to consider it from a different perspective: their body’s perspective. Love is not romance. It’s not sexual desire. It’s not even that special bond you feel with family or significant others.
And perhaps most challenging of all, love is neither lasting nor unconditional. The radical shift we need to make is this: Love, as your body experiences it, is a micro-moment of connection shared with another.
2. Love Is Not Exclusive
3. Love Doesn’t Belong to One Person
4. Making Eye Contact Is a Key Gateway For Love
5. Love Fortifies The Connection Between Your Brain and Your Heart Health
6. Your Immune Cells Reflect Your Past Experiences of Love
6. Small Emotional Moments Can Have Large Biological Effects
7. Don’t Take a Loving Marriage for Granted
8. Love and Compassion Can Be One and The Same
9. Simply Upgrading Your View of Love Changes Your Capacity for It