1. Thou shall first get the lowdown on the company interoffice-dating policy. Forbidden? Keep it in thy pants.
2. Have the hots for thy coworker? Thou shall keep it discreet until you know it’s reciprocated.
4. If someone asks, thou shall come clean. Don’t give anyone a reason to think you’re not trustworthy.
5. Ready to “come out”? Thou shall tell thy boss first, then thy coworkers.
6. Thou shall treat each other professionally and never, ever give thy lover preferential treatment.
7. Thou shall not post cutesy, incriminating pics you wouldn’t want coworkers to see on Instagram or Facebook.
8. Thou shall continue to foster relationships and friendships by socializing with other coworkers.
9. Thou shall not fight, engage in baby talk, or use thy work computer to send naughty emails while on the clock.
10. Thou shall not bad-mouth him at work if you break up. Even if he cheated. Even if he cheated with thy sister.