1. WORK ON YOUR PUBOCOCCYGEUS MUSCLE (PC MUSCLE)
Your PC muscle is what helps to control the intensity of your orgasms and the the ejaculation stage itself, by flexing the PC muscle.
The best way to work out this muscle is by doing what are known as Kegel exercises, which were developed by a guy called Arnold Kegel.
This is how to do them:
- Find the muscle – The next time you want to pee, try stopping yourself mid flow. Sounds strange but the flexing you did to stop you from peeing is the same flexing you need to work out the muscle. Another way to tell if you’re flexing it right is by making your erection go up and down. This is going to target the PC area and can also strengthen your erection.
- Flex the muscle daily – Take 10 minutes a day to flex this muscle, just flex… hold for 5 seconds and release. Do as many reps as you can in 10 minutes and then do the same thing the next day.
2. TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF FOREPLAY YOU HAVE
Hold on a minute, foreplay won’t make me last longer will it? Actually yes it will. By introducing triple the amount of foreplay before penetrating her, will affect you in two different ways:
- Lowers sexual excitement – Without foreplay the idea of you having sex with a girl and being inside her is just far too exciting and mentally stimulating, which increases the chance of you blowing your load. The longer you spend on foreplay, the less likely you are to get too excited too quickly.
- Make the girl orgasm a lot more – Most women can’t actually orgasm without foreplay, so the longer you spend getting her turned on and wet, the better it will be for you, because it won’t matter whether you last for 10 minutes… she’ll still achieve an orgasm in that time because you used some killer foreplay techniques.
3. PULL AND SQUEEZE
This is an easy one, but works a treat, so make sure you use it.
The next time you’re inside a girl and you feel yourself about to blow… take it out, squeeze the head for 5 seconds with your forefinger and thumb, wait for the sensation to go.
Once it’s gone, get down to business again.
It’s more or less a quick fix, but it still gets the job done.
(via Pua Training)