3. Fantasy unlimited: Using your imagination during the act goes a long way if you’re not really feeling all that excited. Fantasies are very powerful and act as a potent sexual stimulus, so use it to enhance the physical sensations that are happening and soon you’ll be in seventh heaven.
4. Curb distractions: While having sex, cut out all distractions – be it keeping your eye on an ongoing football match or on the clock or checking your phone or laptop for mails and messages. Be committed to the act of sex like it’s a job you are on because getting distracted will only deter your performance.
5. Don’t think of the end result: Sometimes, the harder you try, the harder it becomes to feel pleasure. If all you are focused on is getting an orgasm, chances are that it will be more difficult to attain. Don’t make your climax the sole objective. Enjoy the sensations, the smell, the foreplay, the caressing and the words. As someone said – ‘it’s a journey, not a destination.’
6. Indulge in porn: Magazines, DVDs, internet porn; there’s no harm using external stimulation to get a sexual high. Watching other people having sex is an incredible turn on and can speed your sex session well. Just remove the porn DVD from your disc drive before that an important presentation at work or if you have kids at home to avoid embarrassment.
7. Talk the talk: Gone are the days when sex was supposed to be a silent process. Talk freely to your beau about what turns you on, your hot spots and the ways in which you feel pleasured the most and it’s likely that you will discover a new meaning to a routine sex ritual. Also, during sex don’t be afraid to moan aloud or call aloud your lover’s name. It may just act as an added turn on!