Writing an essay seems to be a very difficult task on the outset. It sometimes so happen that you tend to get lost as to where you need to start the essay from and how to go about concluding the same. However, this is not that difficult a task. All that you need to do is follow the steps that are giving below and as a result you will come out with the most effective essay at essayshark.com These points are as follows:
- Select a topic. In some case you are already given the topic and in other cases you yourself are expected to choose a topic. There is no choice in the former case but in the latter case you need to choose a topic for the essay very carefully. However, in both the cases after making the choice, you have the topic ready.now go to step 2.
- Prepare an outline sketch for your essay.In order to prepare an essay successfully, you need to organize your thoughts. By jotting down what is already there in your head and penning it down on your paper, you are able to see and make connections and links between ideas more vividly. This outline of your essay acts as the basic foundation of your essay on which you can now built your entire essay. You can prepare the same with the help of a spider diagram. Where in you prepare a spider like diagram with the legs of a spider depicting different points that you are supposed to cover.
- Prepare the thesis statement. The next important step in your essay writing is the preparation of the thesis statement. It is your thesis statement that informs the reader about the point of your essay. Look at your outline you have prepared and determine the thesis statement. There are two parts of a thesis statement, first part states the topic whereas the second part illustrates the point of the essay.
- Prepare the body. Give the statement that you have in mind and explain it properly to give a clarity of what you wanted to say using the statement. Then exemplify the same with the help of an example in a proper and apt manner.
- Prepare the introduction.now having written and prepared the body of the essay, next task you have in mind is to find out what was the main content on which you can encircle your introduction. Prepare a topic sentence, rephrase it and give your viewpoint.
- Prepare the conclusion.Now sum up all what you have written above by properly encapsulating it and embaring your viewpoint. You can also give the relevant suggestions or solutions in the conclusion of your essay.
- Give the finishing touches. Now before submitting the final essay that you have written you need to go through the entire essay and ensure that you have left no vent for any sort of mistakes that you could have made in the essay writing.
To sum up, these are the few points that you need to keep in mind while writing the essay.
Ruchi Gupta having 6 years experience working in Content Marketing. She works as a copywriter, SEO & storyteller, specialise in creating and executing organic link building campaigns which increase search engine traffic.