Getting from A to O can be a hell of a lot hotter if you start using your tongue more (and encourage your partner to do the same). Why? It’s strong and versatile—and can be used for a whole host of sensations. “When done right, necking will bring a person to their knees,” says sexual empowerment coach Amy Jo Goddard.
No doubt you’re already working your tongue like a champ on his penis—so try these moves from Goddard and Amy Levine, sex coach and founder of Ignite Your Pleasure, to mix things up in bed on other areas of his body.
1. Straddle him, catch his eye, and slowly use your tongue to trace your lips. You can throw in a little lip bite for extra oomph.
2. Run the tip of your tongue around the outside of his earlobe (an erogenous zone).
3. Lightly grab his hand, hold up his pointer finger, and lick it slowly. Then guide it down your body, stopping at your clitoris.
4. When things get going, give his neck a little French kiss, using your tongue to softly apply pressure.
5. Find his sternocleidomastoid muscle (the strong neck muscle running from his ear to his collarbone), and firmly run your tongue up and down it.
6. Run your tongue along his V-zone, starting just below his hipbone and ending up near his package. Repeat on the other side before sliding your tongue down to his penis.
7. His collarbone is sensitive to touch, so slowly trace your tongue down and across it. You can trace it up his neck, too, and then pull him in for a sexy kiss.
8. Have him lay on his stomach, and use your tongue to slowly lick down his spine. Use your finger to trace some of the wetness along the way, too.
9. Do a little nipple sensation sharing: Apply a dab of flavored lube or whipped cream to his nipples, and firmly lick your way around the areolas. Then, flick your tongue back and forth across the nipples, lean back, and pull his head toward your breasts so he can do the same.
See? It’s a whole new sex life when you start using your tongue.
Read more fabulous articles at Women’s Health Magazine.