Everyone in the world loves to preserve memories, moments and other life events through photographs. With the advancement of internet and social media platforms, people have started clicking more photos in order to share with friends, family and followers, and store photos in various storage mediums such as memory cards, computers, external HDDs, mobile phones and portable storage devices like pen drives. As these images are stored in electronic, you can easily lose or delete everything on your system due to user error or intentional removal. Therefore, if you need to get back lost or removed photographs, advanced deleted photos recovery software is what you need.
What Is Recovery Software & How Is It Helpful?
Recovery software is basically a tool specially programmed and designed to retrieve back accidentally or intentionally deleted data from a computer or other media devices. With the help of this tool, you can easily recover these files types:
- Document file types like DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
- Email files like PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
- Graphics files such as JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
- Audio files such as AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
- Video files like AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
- Other files like ZIP, RAR, SIT, and other useful format data
Top Data Loss Scenarios
- Data can often be deleted due to a mistake by the user or accidentally while deleting something else.
- Corruption of files due to malware, virus or spam also causes the data to become inaccessible or unusable.
- Formatting a drive or an external storage device by mistake or intentionally can also lead to data loss.
- You can also lose data due to lost partition because of virus attacks, malware actions, disk management errors and data being corrupted.
- System crashes are one of the most common reasons behind users losing important files and information. For example, a system crash happening during a ‘cut & paste’ operation can often leave files corrupted or lost.
Process To Recover Deleted Photos
Following are the most commonly followed steps to recover lost or deleted images using recovery software:
- Firstly you need to download, install and launch a compatible version of photos recovering software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Then you need to select the recovery mode from the given list of recovery scenarios like ‘Deleted Photos Recovery’ or ‘External Devices Recovery’ etc. Each mode has been particularly designed for specific type of recovery, so choose accordingly.
- Then you need to select the location on your computer or media device from where you the saved pictures were lost. After that, you need to click on ‘Start’ to begin the scan process for the lost or erased photos.
- After the scan is complete, results will be shown to you and you can check for the desired photographs by using the preview option. If the images you were looking for are not shown in the results, then you can select the deep scan mode i.e. All Around Recovery.
- After finding the desired photos, you need to select those photos and click on the ‘Recover’ button to retrieve those files. You can choose where the recovered images need to be stored on your computer hard drive.
Data recovery software is an excellent tool for home as well as business. These tools can often get back really important data & information that has been accidentally or intentionally deleted by the users. You can easily find a great data recovering tool online by checking & comparing user reviews and ratings. Out of many paid or free data retrieval tools available online, make sure to choose a compatible, feature-rich and reliable tool. Also, make sure to check the availability and quality of support offered by the developers of the software as it is really essential if you are facing any issues or difficulties during important operations.