by Godzgyft St Pius
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped
He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. Also clapped
2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped
He paid subsidy. you also clapped.
3. When he removed all roadblocks. You clapped.
When he reinstalled roadblocks. You also clapped.
4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped.
He returned military command back. You clapped
5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. You clapped.
He has the office of the first lady. You clapped
7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped
$1 is officially equal N280. You are clapping
8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. You clapped.
Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are clapping.
9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping
10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped.
Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped.
12. He said he will follow the rule of law. You clapped.
He openly said he would not release certain people who court has granted bail. You also clapped.
13. He said he is the only one that can fight corruption. You clapped.
He said his hands are tied. You also clapped.
14. He talked about taking non interest Islamic loan from the Arabs. You clapped
He talked about meeting China for loan. You also clapped
15. He talked about unbundling NNPC. You clapped.
He talked about reorganizing NNPC. You also clapped.
Pathetic crowd of nation destroyers!
Godzgyft St Pius is a Nigerian and an ardent of true federalism, resource control for the people of Nigeria, and believes in self determination. He strongly believe in equity fairness and justice. Connect with him on Facebook.
The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author.