25.1 C
New York
Monday, July 15, 2024

Fire Guts Ministry Of Works Building In Lagos

Must read

This attracted a group of pressing crowd at the scene where no fewer than three offices on the ground floor of the two-storey building were said to have been heavily destroyed.

Confirming the incident, the director of the Lagos State Fire Service, Mr. Rasak Fadipe, disclosed that the fire was caused by a refrigerator in the building which developed electrical fault.

He said, “But we are already battling the fire. The fire truck from the Onikan fire station arrived the scene with 10,000 litres of water and the firefighting operation is still on.

“Preliminary investigations revealed that the fire started from a refrigerator. Three offices have been severely damaged and we have prevented surrounding buildings from being affected.”

 

More articles

- Advertisement -The Fast Track to Earning Income as a Publisher
- Advertisement -The Fast Track to Earning Income as a Publisher
- Advertisement -Top 20 Blogs Lifestyle

Latest article