Hope Uzodinma, the Imo state governor, has approved the appointments of the following as Special Advisers and Chief Technical Adviser.
This list of appointees was made known on Thursday, February 27, 2020, by Oguwike Nwachuku, his chief press secretary to the governor.
1. Hon. (Mrs) Rubby Emele – Special Adviser, Local Government, and Chieftaincy Affairs
2. Hon. (Mrs) Tina Ude – Special Adviser, Sustainable Development Goals and Humanitarian Services
3. Hon. (Dr.) Bathos Nwadike – Special Adviser, Political
4. Hon. (Mrs) Pat Ekeji – Special Adviser, Strategy and Development
5. Hon. Macdonald Ebere – Special Adviser/Managing Director, Environmental Transformation Commission, ENTRACO.
6. Hon. Innocent Ikpa – Special Adviser/General Manager, Owerri Capital Development Authority, OCDA,
7. Hon. Dominic Uzowuru – Special Adviser, Inter-Party Affairs
8. Amaka Okafor – Special Adviser/Electronic Media
9. Prof. Henry Njoku – Chief Technical Adviser/Coordinator, Economic Development and Rehabilitation Council
The appointments take immediate effect.
Hattip to Sunnews