Jennifer Lopez Pulls Out Of #WorldCup Opening Ceremony

Jennifer Lopez Pulls Out Of #WorldCup Opening Ceremony

By Daily Post Nigeria on June 9, 2014
0
Jennifer Lopez

FIFA, football’s world governing body confirmed on Sunday night in Rio de Janeiro that the Pop star Jennifer Lopez has pulled out of the World Cup opening ceremony coming up on Thursday in Brazil.

Lopez, who recorded the official World Cup song, “We Are One’’, with rapper Pitbull and Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte, had been due to perform with them at the opening ceremony on Thursday in Sao Paulo.

FIFA said that even with the pull out the opening ceremony would amaze the public, while paying homage to Brazil’s three biggest treasures, nature, people and football.

The singer’s representatives said in a statement, that regretfully Jennifer Lopez would not be attending this year’s World Cup ceremonies,” but gave no further explanation about why she would not be performing.

Read More

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Comment

To leave a comment anonymously, simple write your thoughts in the comments box below and click the ‘post comment’ button.