Every woman owns a little black dress (LBD) that can simply be worn at the office or when going out. It is true that the LBD is versatile and never goes out of style.
The next time you get late playing your favorite minimum deposit casinos, you might want to learn how to wear your black dress quick. Don’t worry – we are here to help!
The Top 5 Ways to Wear Your Black Dress
1. Wearing it with Accessories
The best way to bring your outfit to life is by layering it with accessories. This include:
- Eye catching pendants such as a long bling necklace. You can decide to even wear multiple stylish pendants that have different colours. We all know that black blends with any colour.
- A daring wide metallic bracelet. If you are a risk taker you can wear multiple brackets.
- Earring have different meaning depending with the size. Small studs are more elegants and they can be worn at the office. Big sparky hoops are more daring and are a good option for a night out with the girls.
- You can embellish your look with a watch. Although it might come off as a bit masculine but it is sure to make a big statement.
2. Layer your dress
There are different ways you can experiment with layers for your LBD. Here are some fun ways:-
- Update your LBD with a print coat. This will definitely draw attention either in the office or at work.
- Layer your LBD with a motorcycle and some leather boots. This will ensure that you not only look chic but it also gives the bad girl impression.
- Wear your LBD over a button up that is not black. Some prefer white because it is neutral but if you are more
- Wear your favorite mid-sized jacket which can either be a military jacket, bomber or a leather jacket. This is perfect for a night out or a walk to town.
3. Choosing the right purse
The size of your purse can depict the occasion that you are set to attend. You can carry a cluthch bag for an elegant event while you can get a big bag that has all your effects.
4. Choosing the right shoes
Sometimes it is best to give your feet a rest from heels. Thus going for a more subtle look such as wearing flats can be convenient. You can wear flats as a good option for ending your day at the office.
However, if you feel a bit more girly you can pair your dress with a pair of heels. Remember that black heels are a bit more formal while funky colorful heels are for a more informal occasion.
5. Styling your hair and makeup
You can accessorise your hair by adding some fun clips and hair band. On the other hand you can add a flare hat or just volume your hair.
Makeup should be a bit more bold, thus going for red lipstick will speak a statement.