Learning how to have the most mind-blowing sex is a lot easier than you think. You don’t need to turn into some crazy porn star or a crazed nut in order to please your man and have a good time.
But getting just a few of the following things right will help you become great in bed. (P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques for building sexual tension & turning him on, you’ll find them in this powerful video.)
1. Have an open mind.
The quickest way to get good in bed is to approach it with an open mind. It will make everything much easier for you. So if you aren’t naturally open-minded, there are a few things you can do to expand your horizons:
- Read some erotica. Seriously! Reading erotica has so many benefits that people never seem to talk about. The first is that it can be very entertaining. The second is that you may discover things that turn you on, but have never considered before.
- Realize that other people probably have the same fantasies as you do. If you’ve ever read Nancy Friday’s, My Secret Garden, then you’ll realize just how normal it is to have fantasies and desires that most people don’t ever talk about.
- Be willing to try new things. Now, I’m not saying you should be willing to do things that you aren’t comfortable with. But you should be willing to try new things that people suggest to you, even if they aren’t your cup of tea.
2. Remember that oral sex never goes out of fashion.
Have you ever met a guy who hates you going down on him? It’s never going to happen because guys love oral. If you want to learn how to be good in bed, then you need to learn how to give your man a great oral sex. (If you’re interested in learning more, then you might want to take a look at this very detailed tutorial video I put together.)
In the meantime, here are some quick tips to get you up to speed:
- Don’t worry about taking him really deep. Deeper doesn’t mean better for your man. The top is the most sensitive part, so you really only need to take the first two inches into your mouth.
- Use your tongue. Don’t just take it in and out of your mouth. Make sure to use your tongue to massage it, lick it, caress it and play with it. This will make it way more fun for your man and ultimately more satisfying.
3. Start with your hands.
OK, so that first tip was quite general and you may be eager to just learn some specific tips. What I want to do now is show you how to use your hands on your man when in bed.
Here are 3 awesome things your man will greatly appreciate that you can do with your hands:
- Try massaging him before sex. Most foreplay usually consists of of kissing and heavy petting before getting down to the act itself. A really nice change that your man will love is giving him a massage first before you do anything else. Pro tip: Doing it with coconut oil will make it way more enjoyable for him.
- Don’t forget about some hand action. Using your hands on his penis is simple, yet he will greatly appreciate and enjoy it. But rather than just grabbing his shaft and paying most of your attention to it (as it’s easy to hold), you should focus most of your attention on the top of his penis as it’s by far the most sensitive part and the area that he will get most pleasure from.
- Don’t be afraid to play with his balls during sex. If you’re in a position like cowgirl, then reach behind yourself while he’s thrusting in and out and gently massage his balls.
4. Experiment with positions.
The easiest way to learn how to be good in bed is to just add a few new positions to your repertoire. There are an almost endless amount of different positions that you can try out with your man. Here are few to get you started:
- The Rodeo. Performing the rodeo is very similar to performing the cowgirl position on your man. To do it, your man needs to lie down on his back and you need to straddle him on your knees, facing away from him.
- The Piledriver. To perform the piledriver, you need to lie on your back and pull your legs back towards you so that your ankles are pretty much on either side of your head. Your man will then penetrate you from above.
If you enjoyed learning these hot sex tips but want a true sex master class, then you may be interested in the Bad Girl’s Bible site. I actually created this tutorial video that will teach you how to build sexual tension, turn him on, and keep him attracted to you.
This post originally appeared on Your Tango: Want To Be Waaaay Better In Bed? Do THESE 4 Things For Your Man