If you have always loved sipping on that cup of chai, here’s more reason to love tea, which is rich in antioxidants – it can help you get gorgeous. Here are some of the ways tea benefits you…
1. Is a great moisturiser: Dry skin? Just spray cold, green tea on the face. This is a great refresher and removes impurities. It also gives a nice glow to the skin.
2. Busts under eye puffiness: Don’t throw out the used teabag. A quick and easy home remedy is to put the used bag in the fridge to cool it and then place it under the eyes. Tea has caffeine, which aids in shrinking blood vessels under the eyes and thus reduces puffiness and dark circles.
3. Gives a sheen and bounce to hair: Want a great mane? Rinse out your hair using black tea or green tea. While black tea can reduce breakage, green tea is said to stimulate hair growth. Just pour the cooled tea on hair and leave it on for ten minutes. Shampoo and condition your hair after that.
4. Eliminates foot odour: Suffering from smelly feet? Don’t just use a deo on them; instead soak your feet in a solution that made of boiled black tea. Tea is anti-bacterial and stops the ‘foot sweat’ thus reducing the smell. It also closes the pores of the feet.
5. Soothes the skin post shaving: Do your legs turn red and itchy after a shave? Press a cool, black tea bag on the affected area, it calms the skin.