5 Surprisingly Simple Ways To Arouse A Man (EXPLICIT CONTENT)
If you really want to learn how to arouse your man, then you need to stimulate both his body AND his mind. You’ll be glad to know that doing this is not just a case of being overtly sexual. I’m going to show you some really subtle, fun and easy things you can do to turn him on and arouse him both mentally and physically.
1. Talking Dirty: Many people come to me wanting to learn how to talk dirty. They usually think that the best type of dirty talk is using the most outrageous, over-sexualized, nasty lines. This is not really a great idea. Yes, it can be great when you are in bed with your man to be really ‘out there’, but using this kind of over-the-top dirty talk won’t get you very far elsewhere.
A much better way is to subtly hint at what you’re thinking or what you’re planning for later. These examples will give you an idea of exactly what I mean:
- Seeing you in that shirt is making me wish all these other people weren’t here. Giving him a cheeky smile when you say it is going to make it far more powerful!
- Can’t wait to see you later…I’m going to do something I think you’ll like (perfect for an SMS text message)
- If we were alone right now, we’d be having a lot more fun!
Notice how they don’t seem overtly sexualized or wild? The purpose of these subtle dirty lines is not to turn him on for just a few minutes. The purpose is to keep him thinking about you and keep him aroused for hours and hours, where he is trying to figure out what you mean and what surprises you may have in store for him.
You can find much more detailed advice including example on how to talk dirty in this powerful tutorial here.
Another way is by accentuating your movements, so that your man can clearly see all of your best assets. There are a few things that can help you to accentuate your movements like wearing heels and wearing clothes that show off all your best bits.
This is something that you should keep in mind when going down on him and giving him oral sex too. Speaking of oral, if you are looking for detailed information, tips & techniques on how to give your man great oral sex, then you may be interested in watching this video that will teach you how to do it perfectly.
3. Don’t Forget To Touch: This is something that I can’t emphasize enough. If you want to arouse your man, you need to touch him! Yes, guys certainly do get aroused by what they see, but if you want to take it to the next level, then you absolutely must touch him!
When I say ‘touch him to arouse him’, people often get confused. They think that they need to only touch him only on his most intimate errogenous zones. The funny thing is that even touching your man on his arms, back, hands and neck is very powerful when trying to arouse him.
Don’t just touch him for a quick second and then shy away, make each touch last at least a few seconds. This does 2 things: it arouses him and it also lets him know how you feel about him.
4. Sexual Tension Is The Key: There is a massive difference between being sexual with your man and building sexual tension with your man. If I was to give you only one choice of how to act around your man, I hope that you would choose building sexual tension every time.
It’s incredibly effective at slowly arousing your man while also keeping him turned on and constantly thinking about you. Being overtly sexual with your man is not nearly as effective. Being overly sexual may turn him on in the moment, but it’s not going to keep him thinking about you.
5. Quick Ways To Arouse Him: Now that I have gone through 4 of the key tactics to keep in mind when learning how to arouse your man, I want to give you some very specific things that you can do to your man to arouse him:
- The next time you are sitting together in a restaurant or even at an concert/event or on the couch, try resting your hand on your man’s leg. Just do it and don’t say a word. It’s a great way to passively arouse him and turn him on.
- Send your man text messages that build sexual tension hours before you see him like: ‘Would you prefer me to wear a skirt or jeans tonight?’ or ‘I want to try something new I learned tonight! I think you’re going to like it!’
- Random Intimate Acts… Once every 2 weeks or so, try doing something intimate for your man when he’s not expecting it, like kissing him, sneaking into the shower with him or giving him a massage.
This article originally appeared on YourTango.com: 5 Surprisingly Simple Ways To Arouse A Man