Do you feel that your sexy mood has been on a slump? Even worse, has it come to a complete stop? Have you been struggling to get it going but it feels like things are just going downhill?
Before you worry too much, which isn’t going to do you any good, here are some sëx zappers you should be aware of:
Killer #1 – Stress. Overworking and constantly being stressed can deprive you of much needed rest and sleep. Who would feel sexy when their nerves are frayed and fraught? You are less likely to enjoy steamy moments when you are tired and exhausted.
Killer #2 – Unhealthy lifestyle. Poor choice of food and eating habits, too much partying, too much alcohol and smoking can hamper you from enjoying a tumble in the sheets with your lover.
Killer #3 – Side effects of medications. Certain drugs have side effects and can dampen your sëxual desire. So if you are on medication, ask your physician if this would affect your libido.
Killer #4 – Illness. Diabetes, heart problems, arthritis can rain on your parade.
Killer #5 – Low self-esteem. It doesn’t help at all when you have body image issues. Feeling unattractive is likely to negatively communicate the way you feel in bed. Remember that confidence is sexy.
So what can you do to get your motor up and revving?
- Good food choices. Yes, this means getting rid of fast food from your diet.
- Vitamin supplements. Vitamins D and C are packed with mood improving properties to get you ready up for intimate moments. Zinc is also known to increase sëx hormones like testosterone which is essential for sëxual peak in both men and women.
- Get adequate rest and sleep.
- Get plenty of sunshine and exercise.
- Most important of all, you need to put yourself on a high esteem. There nothing that could be sexier than that!
Get this story and more dating and relationship news from iDate Daily sent directly to your inbox! Click Here to subscribe to our free newsletter.