20 C
New York
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

TRAGEDY: Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In His Anus For 5 DAYS

Must read

A 50-year-old man died after he got a vibrator stuck up his anus and left it too long to seek medical attention because he was embarrassed, an inquest has been told.

Southwark Coroners’ Court heard it took Nigel Willis five days to muster the courage to get help after accidentally lodging a dildo inside himself last year.

Mr Willis, who lived in Forest Hill with his mother, was taken to Lewisham hospital in December but succumbed to his injuries in February this year despite having the vibrator removed.

The sex object had pierced his bowel, which led him to suffer septic shock.

‘The history was that his friend or carer called an ambulance because he complained of dizziness, weakness and was unable to move from the sofa for five days,’ said Dr Adebowale Adesina, who works as a consultant at the south-east London hospital.

Mr Willis, who didn’t have a job and was single, cared for his elderly mother with the help of his neighbour.

Read More

More articles

- Advertisement -The Fast Track to Earning Income as a Publisher
- Advertisement -The Fast Track to Earning Income as a Publisher
- Advertisement -Top 20 Blogs Lifestyle

Latest article