If he says any of these things, drop him like a BAD HABIT.
We’ve all heard a bad pick up line — or ten — in our day. In her bookHow Not To Date, dating columnist Judy McGuire has amassed a list of amazing comments you never want to hear before, during OR after heading to the sack with a lucky someone.
If you’re dating, this list will serve as a poignant reminder to love the one you’re with all the more. Single? You have our express permission to tase/mace/emasculate any guy who dares utter one of these:
1. “Your breasts are the reason I asked you out — well, that and you seem like you’ll be dirty in bed.”
2. “You remind me of my mom/dad/brother/sister.”
3. “You’re above average.”
4. “Damn baby, you fine! I don’t like dem skinny girls.”
5. “Can I get your sister’s number?”
6. “I can’t love you, but if you’re okay with that, I would still like us to sleep together.”
7. “You’re a little soft … do you not work out?”
8. “If you just let me, I promise you won’t get any diseases.”
9. “Are you sure you’re a virgin? You don’t feel like a virgin.”
10. “Let me just put it in — I promise not to move it.”
This post originally appeared on Your Tango: 10 Of The Most Gag-Worthy Comments A Guy Could Make In Bed