Boy Emerges With Super Power After An Electrocution That Almost Killed Him...

Boy Emerges With Super Power After An Electrocution That Almost Killed Him (VIDEO)

By Eseme MacDonald | Associate Editor on November 22, 2014
0
mother woman married fired OMG Shocking News Shocker

A 12-year old Russian boy known as Nikolai Kryaglyachenko had turned into a human magnet following an electric shock that almost took his life on his way back from school.

On that fateful day, he reportedly stopped to lean against a street light. Unfortunately, the lamppost had a faulty wire, and Kryaglyachenko was shocked by a jolt of electricity, Worldwideweirdnews reports on Thursday, November 20, 2014.

He felt dizzy afterwards but managed to walk home where he narrated the incident to his mother before he slept off.

On waking up the next day, he discovered that some coins that had been on the mattress stuck to his body and during breakfast, the spoon stuck to his chest.

The surprised boy immediately tested his new powers, and realized that he can do things he was unable to do before.

According to him, a glass came flying towards his body on one occasion.

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Comment

To leave a comment anonymously, simple write your thoughts in the comments box below and click the ‘post comment’ button.