Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki has just announced the names of the fourteen (14) ministerial nominees on President Muhammadu Buhari’s second list submitted to the Senate, Monday, October 12, 2015.
The letter was in accordance with Section 147(2) of the Constitution, according to the reading by Saraki.
Below are the names read out on the floor of the Senate.
1. Hajia Khadija Bukar Ibrahim, the former first lady of Yobe State
2. Omoleye Daramola
3. Prof Anthony Onwuka, a professor of education administration, who was secretary to the government of Imo state
4. Jeffrey Onyema
5. Dan Ali, a brigadier-general who was retired in 2013
6. Barr James Ocholi, an aspirant at the last APC governorship primary in Kogi State. He was defeated by Audu Abubakar
7. Zainab Ahmed
8. Okechukwu Enelamah, the CEO of African Capital Alliance
9. Muhammadu Bello
10. Mustapha Baba
11. Aisha Abubakar
12. Heineken Okpobiri, former Speaker Bayelsa State House of Assembly and two-time Senator
13. Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)
13. Isaac Adewole, former Vice Chancellor, University of Ibadan (UI), and a professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.
15. Abubakar Bawa