A woman’s lawsuit alleging Donald Trump raped her when she was 13 will soon get a hearing before a judge — but not until after the presidential election.
Manhattan Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has scheduled a hearing for Dec. 16.
Abrams has asked lawyers for the woman and Trump meet to discuss why the case should be held in New York.
They will also discuss whether both sides have talked about a settlement as well as a possible trial length.
The woman has alleged the GOP presidential candidate and billionaire perv Jeffrey Epstein assaulted her at a series of sex parties that Epstein threw in 1994.
Trump has previously slammed the allegations, calling them “categorically false” and “disgusting.”
And while Epstein is accused of preying on scores of underage girls from the late 1990s to early 2000s, he has also denied her accusations.
Epstein did plead guilty to soliciting a minor in 2008.
The woman’s original lawsuit, which she filed without a lawyer, was tossed by a judge in California last May.
Her new lawyer, Thomas Meagher, has said the dismissal was because she cited laws that didn’t apply to the case.
Alan Garten, general counsel for Trump, doubled down on his position that the lawsuit is flimsy — and politically motivated.
“These are allegations that are completely unfounded but are alleged to have occurred more than 20 years ago by someone who refuses to give their name,” Garten told the Daily News.
“It is wholly without merit. It is a completely manufactured claim. The entire thing is a hoax designed to discredit my client and interfere with the election.”