PureVPN Black Friday Deal: Get 88% Off On Lifetime Subscription!

PureVPN Black Friday Deal: Get 88% Off On Lifetime Subscription!

By Adam Smith | Finance Contributor on November 22, 2018
0
shopping tips black friday
TORONTO, ON - NOVEMBER 22: Black Friday deals can be had prior to the actual Black Friday, which is the day after US Thanksgiving. One of the few places in the area already employing Black Friday pricing is The Brick. | Rick Madonik/Toronto Star via Getty Images

The best VPN Black Friday deal is here! PureVPN, the VPN provider and one of the most amazing cyber security tools, is offering an eye-popping 88% discount on its lifetime subscription.

PureVPN has been around since around a decade now. It has a reputation of providing the ultimate privacy and security to its users around the globe for many years now. Its privacy centric features and its ability to allow users to switch their location to anywhere they want, make it an excellent tool for streaming, shopping, and much more that we do every day online.

The lifetime deal is offered at 88% discount for just $79. This Black Friday, you can make use of this exquisite deal and save a mighty $578!

The best part about PureVPN is that it can run on practically any device. PureVPN has got dedicated apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. It also offers browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. If that’s not surprising enough already, you will be amazed to know that PureVPN has dedicated patches and plugins for Kodi, gaming consoles, Amazon FireStick, Android set top boxes, Raspberry Pie, and most Wi-Fi routers.  

PureVPN offers great features with its app. Right when you launch the app, you are asked about your purpose of connecting to PureVPN. If you select Streaming, optimized settings will be applied on your device by default, making sure that you get the best possible experience.

Other great features that make PureVPN a great bet include Internet kill switch, split tunneling, military grade encryption, and dedicated IPs. All of these features sound complex, and they are. However, PureVPN artificially intelligent apps hide all these functionalities under the hood. On the surface, PureVPN has a neat interface which is simple to understand and easy to navigate through.

Once you get PureVPN and connect to it, what the internet can offer you will become limitless. You will no longer be bound by regional restrictions and policies that keep you from accessing what you want. An average internet user has access to only 5% of the content that’s available online. With PureVPN, you can access as much as 30% of the web. The remaining 70% is the dark web, so let’s never get into that – it’s a dangerous place lurking with criminals.

However, should you face the need to visit the dark web anyway for whatever reason, PureVPN will keep you safe there too. PureVPN makes you invisible online. It makes it impossible for anyone to intercept your data, trace your activity and find your location. No matter what part of the web you are browsing, PureVPN will always be your free-pass.

This Black Friday, make use of the best Black Friday Deal offered by PureVPN while you still can. A discount as big as this one is offered only once in a blue moon. Such events don’t last for long anyway! Hurry up, and get PureVPN today!

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Comment

To leave a comment anonymously, simple write your thoughts in the comments box below and click the ‘post comment’ button.