Just like women, men are often insecure about their body parts. Following a survey, Cosmopolitan presents a list of the top 13 male body parts attractive to women.
11. Back dimples. I know girls who are nuts about them, but I could go either way.
10. Penis. I know, I know. Okay, dicks are like the character actor John C. Reilly, where you look at him and you’re like, “Damn, that’s one weird-looking dude,” but then you watch Boogie Nights or Magnolia or even Stepbrothers and you’re like, “What just happened? How did he do that?!” Because John C. Reilly is really talented, and so are penises, and it’s not either of their faults that they look like Alf. Also, when the penis attached to a person you like is hard, that can actually be gratifying to look at. It’s basically how Michelangelo must have felt when he started with a big-ass chunk of marble and made it into The David.
9. Hands. You know on Date 3 where you are sort of drunk and you do that thing where you press your palm against his? And your hand is so much smaller that you feel like a tiny flower?
8. Shoulders. Pretty much a classic. If you have broad shoulders, it’d be pretty hard to not get laid. Avoid starting sentences with “I’m not a racist, but…” or “I have a lot of gay friends, so I can say this…” and your entire adult life will pretty much be a poon festival.
7. Pecs/chest. Not everyone is into super-jacked man boobs, because that is like resting your face on a rock, but a solid, masculine chest — rather than one that has not looked different since you were six years old except for getting bigger, which does happen to some guys/is horrifying — is great.
6. Back. That thing where you sit up in bed while we’re lying down and we see how broad your back is? Yaaaasssss.
5. Eyes. Light blue ones slay me, but I am open-minded. Mid-sex eye contact, rather than doing that guy thing of looking forward as if you are staring at an oncoming train, is a bonus.
Head over to Cosmo to read the full article.