“Just the kind of drink you choose or the amount of cleavage you show can make a huge difference”
1. Sunny smile: The way you smile can say a lot about the person you are. Make sure that if you are meeting a guy for the first time you are don’t come across as someone who’s eager to please him and therefore is laughing at all his jokes a tad too enthusiastically. At the same time don’t appear too stern by keep a serious face.
2. Dress it up: What you wear is obviously one of the first things that a guy is likely to judge you on. Whether you are a tom boy or a girly girl… all is revealed by the way you dress and most guys will decide whether to make a move or back off just by looking at the way you dress.
3. Your drink: The best way to figure you out is by your drink. Your drink can demystify you within no time. Like if you are a woman between 21-24 having rum and coke, you may be thought to be someone who doesn’t have an adventurous life.
4. Can you talk? Don’t try to fake interests where you have none. So if the guy is talking about football and you have no clue about it, don’t pretend to be an avid fan. Just tell him outright that this isn’t your field of expertise.
5. Hair scare: Are Plain Janes associated with a bun? The kind of hairstyle you sport is definitely going to leave an impression. An out of the bed look is fine, but if your hair is downright messy then it can be a major turn off.
6. Watch your cleavage: Yes, if he is a man he is bound to check out your cleavage. So, be aware of what you are projecting yourself to be. A buttoned-up shirt is likely to give you a conservative look, while showing off too much may make you seem like an easy girl. So know what you are showing.
7. What’s in your bag? If your bag resembles a haversack it’s not going to be very appealing, you may not be high maintenance, but if you keep bringing out stuff it may give a guy an impression that you are a hoarder or high maintenance.
8. Glam it up or tone it down: You don’t need to look like an made up doll if you are at a coffee shop, similarly don’t look like you have had no time to even wash your face if you are at a party. Neither is appealing, and a guy is bound to notice.
9. Clean it up: We are talking about your skin here. Guys don’t notice things like a blemish on your face. But a fake tan or just an unwashed face can be a turn off. It’s okay to not put on any make up, but ensure that you look clean.
10. Hold yourself: The way you sit or stand or move tell a lot about you. Fidgeting too much in your seat is a clear indication of your nervousness, while sitting far too straight may make you seem a bit stressed. Relax, be calm and just be yourself.