TRAGIC: Generator Fume Kills Family Of 4 In Kwara

TRAGIC: Generator Fume Kills Family Of 4 In Kwara

By Wires Editor | The Trent on July 21, 2021
0
candles

Fume emitted from generator exhaust has allegedly killed four members of a family in Kwara State.

The tragic incident occurred at their Ojomu family house in Sanmora, Irepodun local government area.

A family source said the deceased slept leaving their generating set on inside the house.

The source said the neighbours had to break into the house to see the gory sight.

“The family of four slept leaving their generator on inside the house.

“We discovered their lifeless bodies early this morning, the head of the house, his two wives, and one of his children were all dead.

“Two of the family members who were unconscious as at the time of our breaking in have been rushed to the hospital. Although they are both in critical conditions, it is our prayer they survive,” he said.

Ajayi Okasanmi, the Kwara police spokesperson confirmed the incident.

Okasanmi added two other members of the family were recuperating in an unnamed hospital.

Source: The Nation

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Comment

To leave a comment anonymously, simple write your thoughts in the comments box below and click the ‘post comment’ button.