Generator Fumes Kill Family Of 5 In Lagos

Generator Fumes Kill Family Of 5 In Lagos [GRAPHIC IMAGES]

By News Desk | The Trent on September 16, 2014
0
Jumbo Ogah, George Daniel

A family consisting of a man, his wife and three children were reportedly killed by generator fumes in Ipoyewa community in Ikorodu, Lagos, according to a post by popular blogger Linda Ikeji.

The corpses of the deceased were found by neighbours on Friday, September 12, 2014 in the family’s two-room apartment.

According to the report, the unnamed man had just bought the generator and decided to keep it in the room so it would not be stolen.

A neighbour was said to have noticed that the family had not come out the next morning, and decided to peep through the window only to find their bodies.

People in the area are blaming lack of electricity as the cause of the incident as they claimed not to have had power supply for over 3 years.

Disturbing images of the victims can be found on Linda Ikeji’s Blog. Warning: The images are of a graphic nature.

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Comment

To leave a comment anonymously, simple write your thoughts in the comments box below and click the ‘post comment’ button.