It’s hard, especially if you’ve been a long-term relationship or marriage, to keep the sexy alive. It’s easy to fall into a rut when it comes to a romp in the bedroom — we’ve all done it — and harder than ever to come back out of the rut with some new sexy moves.
There’s no one better to discuss how to please a man then, well, another man.
1. Strap on some sexy stockings and a garter belt.
2. Keep your naughty bits well-maintained. A simple trim can suffice if a bikini wax is an undesirable (ouch!) option.
3. Try a lap-dance or a sexy strip-tease. That doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune on lingerie — you can easily remove the frumpiest clothes sexily.
4. Sexy texts can really get him going. Send him something like, “I can’t wait for you to get home tonight — got a surprise for you,” and, well, give him a surprise!
5. If you’re separated by many miles, try phone sex. It may feel weird at first, but it can be wicked sexy if you go with it.
6. Try something new. If your man isn’t someone who is loud in the bedroom, explore new territory with him.
7. Lose all your inhibitions. Nothing revs a man up more than knowing that what he’s doing to you is driving you wild.
8. Guide him into doing what you like. Take his hand and put it wherever you’d like it to go — not only is this sexy for you, it’s a total turn-on for a guy.
9. Just like women like a blended orgasm (more than one part of the vagina stimulated at the same time), men do, too. Try mixing up a hand-job or a blow-job by playing with his testicles.
10. Talk dirty to him. If you’re not used to it, it may feel WAY awkward, but the more you do it, the more second-nature it will become. And there’s a bonus! It may turn you on, too.
11. Bust out the sex toys — remember, they can be multipurpose. Use them to stimulate the shaft of the penis while giving a blow-job to bring him to new heights of orgasm.
12. Switch positions. It’s easy to fall into the whole, “We have sex missionary style,” or “I’m always on top,” but you may find yourself pleasantly surprised by new positions.
13. Make sex a surprise. Put on his favorite pair of underwear and meet him at the door when he comes home from work.
14. Join him in the shower. No reason getting clean can’t come AFTER getting dirty.
15. Bring a bunch of pillows into the bedroom. They’ll help to achieve — and enjoy — new sexual positions.