This piece is for intending brides who have plans in the offing to order cheap wedding dresses online.
It’s not like it is a totally bad idea to order your wedding dresses online, but it is not always what we think.
In as much as it might cost less, it could end up being a whole mess as pictures could be quite deceptive just in case.
In order to avoid stories that touch on your big day, just take your time and get a very good wedding dress that would make people wow when you step out in it.
Knock Off Nightmares
proves that buying a cheap wedding dress online can seriously backfire.
See some photos below which show different wedding dresses ordered online and what they looked like in real life.
1. From soft blush to putrid pink
2.From chic cream number to gross green gown
3. From delicate back detail to wonky back beading
4. From blue corset to navy side panels
5. From body-hugging bodice to saggy sack
6. From short and flirty to flat and frumpy
7. From full-on lace to hardly a trace
8. From Westwood showstopper to bargain basement flop
9. From satin extravagance to nylon nightmare
10. From lady in red to scarlet woman
11. From hand-embroidery to heavy-handed imitation
12. From fairy tale princess to off-the-rack prom girl
13. From delicate details to clumsy copies
14. From romantic ruching to lumpy gathering
I liked the way you compare the dresses and make your point. Nobody will disagree with you when you see both dresses and compare how they look like. But people have financial problems and not always it is possible to buy an original dress. That is why knock off dresses are so well sold online. And some work just fine! Some girls with a tight budget buy everything online from their bridal robes to their shoes. Whatever, I think your article is awesome and I loved the pictures you added!