29.9 C
New York
Thursday, July 18, 2024

How Power Bank Set Man On Fire (PHOTOS)

Must read

The danger of the trending Power Bank device seems to be on a fast rise as it has injured and even at a worst cases, killed some persons who patronize it, just typical of a recent case where it set the user on fire leaving him with some minor burns injuries.

On the fateful day, the victim identified as Neo Rantele Kuaho, had put the power bank in his pocket and it apparently went on fire, and burnt his pocket.

He took to his Facebook to recount his ordeal on  Thursday, July 30, 2015.

The post attracted several comments from his friends who urged him to sue the company that produced the power bank, while some were of the view that it was pointless pressing charges against the company and advised him to employ maximum carefulness in subsequent usage of Power Banks.

Narrating his ordeal, Kuaho said: I am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my powerbank in my pocket. I said it in the morning… I am with God and his favour. Could have been worse but luckily I escaped with a minor burn on my thigh. Guys be careful with these powerbanks for you cellphones. They literally catch fire. See for yourself in these pictures.”

Photos from the incident below.

More articles

- Advertisement -The Fast Track to Earning Income as a Publisher
- Advertisement -The Fast Track to Earning Income as a Publisher
- Advertisement -Top 20 Blogs Lifestyle

Latest article