See What Happened When This Man Tried To Kiss A Poisonous Snake...

See What Happened When This Man Tried To Kiss A Poisonous Snake (PHOTO)

0
snake
Stock Image

A man will definitely live to tell the ugly story of his experience after a poisonous snake taught him a bitter lesson by biting him on the mouth when he attempted to kiss it.

According to Fox 13, 18-year-old Austin Hatfield of Wimauma was hospitalized on Saturday, April 18, 2015 after he was bitten by a cottonmouth snake.

People with a better knowledge of the incident disclosed that Hatfield had captured the snake in his girlfriend’s garden, and kept it in a pillowcase.

Few days later, when the snake was finally let out of the pillowcase, it decided to teach Hartfield that there were better toys to meddle.

Austin Hatfield holding what appeared to be the cottonmouth snake before he was bitten by it (left) and rushed to Tampa General Hospital’s emergency room in critical condition on Saturday, April 18, 2015. (right).
Austin Hatfield holding what appeared to be the cottonmouth snake before he was bitten by it (left) and rushed to Tampa General Hospital’s emergency room in critical condition on Saturday, April 18, 2015. (right).

An eyewitness, Jason Belcher, said, “He took it out, put it on his chest and it was acting funny, and it jumped up and got him.

“He ripped it off his face, threw it on the ground and he started swelling up immediately. It was pretty frightening.

“We’ve done a lot of stuff together. This is the one thing that scared me the most.”

The poisonous reptile bit him so badly that hope of his survival is quite gleam before he was rushed to Tampa General Hospital in Florida, where he is expected to recover.

Meanwhile, the cottonmouth snake which is considered a dangerous animal was put down after the incident.

Officials from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission are investigating Hatfield for keeping the snake without a permit.

Austin Hatfield, 18,  holding what appeared to be the cottonmouth snake before he was bitten by it and rushed to Tampa General Hospital’s emergency room in critical condition on Saturday, April 18, 2015. (Photo Credit: Fox13)
Austin Hatfield, 18, holding what appeared to be the cottonmouth snake before he was bitten by it and rushed to Tampa General Hospital’s emergency room in critical condition on Saturday, April 18, 2015. (Photo Credit: Fox13)

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Comment

To leave a comment anonymously, simple write your thoughts in the comments box below and click the ‘post comment’ button.